Best Red Hat Training and Exam Center For 5 years
This course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack Neutron. The course can also help students prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)
1. Introduction to Red Hat Ceph StorageIntroduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
2. Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage components and featuresDescribe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
3. Deploy and access Red Hat Ceph StorageCreate snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
4. Create snapshots and clonesManage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
5. Ceph with the Glance Image serviceIntegrate Ceph with the Glance image service, the Cinder block storage service, and the Nova compute service.
6. Introduce networking fundamentalsExplain standard networking concepts and OpenStack Neutron networking concepts and services.
7. Implement virtual bridgingInstall and manage virtual network bridges.
8. Implement virtual network devicesCreate and deploy virtual network devices.
9. Implement network namespacesManage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
10. Manage neutron servicesVerify and manage the configuration of Neutron networking service.
11. Provisioning project networksProvision project networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
12. Implementing load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS)Implement LbaaS.
13. Troubleshoot Neutron networking servicesDiagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
14. Comprehensive ReviewReview tasks from the Red Hat OpenStack III course.