Best Red Hat Training and Exam Center For 8 years
Red Hat® OpenStack® Administration II (CL210) teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
1. Course introductionIntroduce and review the course.
2. Manage an enterprise OpenStack deploymentManage the undercloud, the overcloud, and related services.
3. Manage internal OpenStack communicationAdminister the Keystone identity service and the advanced message queueing protocol (AMQP) messaging service.
4. Build and customize imagesBuild and customize images.
5. Manage storageManage Ceph and Swift storage for OpenStack.
6. Manage resilient compute resourcesAdd compute nodes, manage shared storage, and perform live instance migration.
7. Manage and troubleshootManage and troubleshoot virtual network infrastructure.
8. Manage resilient compute resourcesAdd compute nodes, manage shared storage, and perform live instance migration.
9. Troubleshoot OpenStack issuesDiagnose and troubleshoot OpenStack issues and services.
10. Monitor cloud metrics for autoscalingMonitor and analyze cloud metrics for use in orchestration autoscaling.
11. Orchestrate deploymentsDeploy Heat stacks that automatically scale.