Best Red Hat Training and Exam Center For 10 years
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
1. Course introductionIntroduce and review the course.
2. Launch an instanceLaunch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
3. Organize people and resourcesManage projects,users, roles, and quotas.
4. Describe cloud computingDescribe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing
5. Manage Linux networksManage Linux networks and bridges.
6. Prepare and deploy an internal instanceManage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an internal instance and launch and verify an internal instance.
7. Manage block storageManage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
8. Manage object storageManage object storage.
9. Prepare and deploy an external instanceManage external networks and security in preparation for launching an external instance and launch and verify an external instance.
10. Customize instancesCustomize an instance with cloud-init.
11. Deploying scalable stacksDeploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
12. Install OpenStackInstall an OpenStack proof of concept using Packstack.
13. Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack AdministrationReview tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I course.