Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who possesses the additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux system becomes a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
EX200 – Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam
EX300 – Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam
Note: There is no requirement that these exams be taken and passed on the same release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- RHCSAs who wish upgraded to senior-level credential.
- Experienced senior system administrators who have not yet certified.
- Course participants in Red Hat Training who have completed System Administration I, II, and II, or who have completed the RHCE Rapid Track Course.
- Experienced system administrators who require certification for their job or by mandate (e.g., US Department of Defense Directive 8570)
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), following are recommended
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER on Red Hat Enterprise Linux - Ver 7:
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER on Red Hat Enterprise Linux - Ver 8
RHCE on RHEL8 Consists of Three Module
RH124 - Red Hat System Administration I on RHEL8 (SA I)
RH134 - Red Hat System Administration II on RHEL8 (SA II)
RH294 - Red Hat System Administration III on RHEL8 (SA III) - Linux Automation with Ansible
YOUR ABILITIES AFTER COMPLETION OF COURSE:
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
- Setting kernel runtime parameters.
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
Still have some queries? We will help you out, call on +91-8878855568 or mail us on email@example.com